Klaus Hertrampf, since 1992 Managing Director of Lebenswelten e.V. and Chairperson of the Executive Board of the Berlin based Lebenswelten e.V..
Born in Düsseldorf, Germany in 1954.
– Business education in the Daimler Benz Company,
– Study and graduation in Economic Affairs
– Study of Psychology at the Free University of Berlin from 1978 to 1984 (graduation as Psychologist in 1984).
In 1982 founding member of Lebenswelten e.V., which is a social enterprise and active in the job creation in their own social firms in different segments (e.g. catering company, high tech manufacturing company, wage and financial accounting company) and in the creation of rehabilitation schemes for persons with mental health problems and labor market integration services.
Currently Lebenswelten is managing approximately 360 employees and 200 persons in social and vocational rehabilitation.
Klaus Hertrampf started his business life within Lebenswelten as managing director of a social enterprise in 1984.
Besides, in 1986 he established with colleagues the Lebenswelten Foundation for the support of Berlin based initiatives (Member of board of trustees)
– Financial Planning and Controlling
– Development of new integration companies and projects
– Human resource development
– Public relations